Assassin's Creed III: Liberation

Livello 30 - Mario
    Codice amico Nintendo Switch:SW-0000-0000-0000
    Assassin's Creed III: Liberations è stato ufficialmente annunciato all'E3 Sony. Eccovi di seguito il trailer di debutto:
    When you're dead, they really fix you up. I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.
    Livello 12 - Bob-Omba
    Immagine
    Introducing Assassin’s Creed® III Liberation, the stunning new chapter in the Assassin’s Creed saga, designed exclusively for PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system.

The year is 1765. As the events leading up to the American Revolution heat up in the north, Spanish forces plan to take control of Louisiana in the south – but they have yet to reckon with Aveline, a deadly Assassin who will use every weapon and ability in her arsenal to win freedom for her land and her people. Whether silently eliminating her enemies with slow-motion chain kills or luring them into deadly traps, Aveline strikes mortal fear into the hearts of those who stand in her way.

As an Assassin, Aveline soon finds herself on an unforgettable journey that will take her from the crowded streets of New Orleans to voodoo-haunted swamps and ancient Mayan ruins. She will play a pivotal role in the turbulent birth of a new nation as she fights for freedom, not only for herself, but for her fellow citizens.

Key Features:
    • A CUNNING NEW ASSASSIN: As Aveline, an Assassin of mixed French and African heritage, you must use your skill, instinct and weaponry – including a machete, poison-dart blowpipe, and duelling pistols – to hunt down and eliminate your enemies.
    • EXPERIENCE A LIFELIKE WORLD: Feast your eyes on a richly detailed world, thanks to an all-new game engine featuring groundbreaking physics, animation and a new combat system. Outmaneuver your enemies in the Louisiana bayou with an innovative Tree Navigation system, then eliminate them from above with deadly precision. Dive deep underwater as you search for lost Mayan treasures, but stay alert; the hostile wilderness and humid swamps are full of menacing animals.
    • DESIGNED EXCLUSIVELY FOR PS Vita: Take full advantage of PlayStation®Vita system touch pads, motion sensor and built-in camera to execute slow-motion chain kills, pickpocket unsuspecting victims and pursue your enemies in a canoe. This is an immersive experience designed purely for PlayStation®Vita system.
    Kotaku:
    SPOILER | Mostra
    I've just had a chance to see a hands-off demo of Assassin's Creed: Liberation, the new Assassin's Creed game exclusive to Sony's handheld Vita. In broad strokes, the game plays similarly to other Assassin's Creed games. As I watched, the protagonist, a Creole woman named Aveline, crept along a rooftop above some Spanish guards—in the game's setting of New Orleans, the Spanish and French are fighting, and the Spanish are the Templar bad guys. In true Assassin's Creed fashion, Aveline took a couple of them down in one flying leap.

What happened next was a surprise, though. The action paused, the color faded, and icons lit up over the remaining soldiers. My demonstrator then tagged the soldiers using the Vita's touch screen, and Aveline automatically wiped them out, one at a time.

This power, called a "chain kill," isn't some one-time-only superpower; it's something players can do whenever they want, and is designed to let players who don't want to deal with long swordfights bypass them.

Of course, it's optional, so if you want a more challenging experience, you can forgo the chain kills. Interestingly enough, the chain kills seem to have been added because the core combat has (actually!) been made more difficult. Ubisoft giveth, and Ubisoft taketh away.

The added difficulty comes because there's no longer a perpetual block button—players can't just hold down the button and then mash the "counter" button to do an instakill. Instead, you have to feint and draw opponents out, then perform counters while remaining vulnerable to attack. I didn't have a chance to play the game, but as I watched my demonstrator get his ass kicked by some spanish guards, it became clear that he was unable to do the old Assassin's Creed block-parry two-step.

A few other things I noticed about the game:
    • Liberation has a dedicated jump button, the X button. The right trigger runs, but doesn't automatically jump at ledges—instead, you have to press X to jump. That's a big change from a series that typically hasn't had a real jump button.
    • I watched a sequence similar to more recent console games' horse and buggy chase sequences; the demonstrator tapped the touch screen to increase the horses' speed and held his finger down to make them slow down. I'm unsold on how fun this would be, but then, I didn't like those sequences in the console games either.
    • The game will have an economy like in the console games, though it will be different and "exclusive to the Vita," whatever that means.
    • We have confirmation on the alligators in the bayou sections. There will be alligators. Alligators!
    • The top devs did the requisite fact-finding trip to New Orleans, and a lot of the city's famous buildings are looking mighty nice.
    • Aveline's animations are totally new, and use the same animation tools as Assassin's Creed III; Aveline has a lot of Connor's moves, including pulling up an enemy as a human shield when faced with gunmen.
    • Aveline has a machete, which I didn't see used, and a blow-gun, which I did. While she was in one of the series' ubiquitous haystacks, she fired off a dart that poisoned one guard, luring another over to his location for a good neck-stabbing.
    • The characters in the game are all based on real historical figures, with the exception of Aveline herself; she's an amalgamation. If a character in the game dies, they died in real life at the same time.
    Gameinformer:
    SPOILER | Mostra
    The first thing to know about Liberation is that it looks and sounds like a full Assassin’s Creed release. If the game had not been announced as a Vita title, I think I would have assumed it was going to be a console release, because it looks fantastic. The game is being built with the same engine as Assassin’s Creed III, and if they’ve scaled anything back graphically to fit the game on the smaller system, they’ve done an excellent job hiding it.

Our demo begins with Assassin’s Creed’s first female protagonist, Aveline, making her way across a series of roofs in New Orleans towards a gathering of Spanish soldiers in the middle of spat with some of the locals. The city is in the middle of an uprising against the Spanish. Spain was given Louisiana by France after the Revolutionary War, which doesn’t sit will with the residents of the state.

After jumping on a soldier from a rooftop, a fight breaks out. Combat looks like the defensive sword fighting seen in previous Assassins titles. The biggest change from the console versions of the game appears to be the new chain kill bar. Ubisoft said that the name of this new combat mechanic may change by the time Liberation releases, but chain kill bar is an apt description. After performing a number of assassinations, you have a charge bar that will fill allowing you to pause the game and physically tap your opponents on screen. After the game resumes, Aveline automatically chains a series of attacks together to kill everyone you tapped. If enemies are far away, Aveline uses her gun. If they are close, she uses her blade. It recalls a similar system that appeared in another Ubisoft game, Splinter Cell: Conviction, that allowed Sam Fisher to take out multiple enemies in quick succession.

After dispatching the enemies, Aveline moves onto a new section; driving a horse-drawn carriage through the streets of New Orleans. Her cargo is a series of explosive barrels. Enemies fire on Aveline setting her cargo on fire, so she has to rush to her destination in hopes that the barrels don’t explode before she can get where she needs to go. She has a specific location where she wants to the barrels to blow up, after all. To speed up the horses, you have to tap the side of the screen. I asked if you have to use the touch screen exclusively to snap the reigns, and Ubisoft said that it wants to give players the option to use either the touch screen or the buttons for those kinds of actions. At the moment, however, touch screen is the only option. The touch screen was also used to select and equip assorted items in your inventory. Ubisoft said it will likely incorporate the back touch panel in some way, but didn’t have anything to show off in the demo we were seeing.

Our demo ended with a quick romp around the city to see some of the sites. Aveline took a walk through Jackson Square, climbed St. Louis Cathedral, rotated the camera to take in the open city, and did the all too familiar jump into a hay bale below.

Assassin’s Creed III Liberation is coming to the Vita on October 30.
    Screenshots:
    SPOILER | Mostra
    Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine
    Trailer:
    SPOILER | Mostra
    [youtube]I-kpuFqws1s[/youtube]
    Il gioco sarà venduto anche in bundle con una PS Vita bianca e una memory card di 4GB:
    Immagine
    Ultima modifica di Foshy il 8 giugno 2012, 12:40, modificato 1 volta in totale.
    SWAG.
    Livello 20 - Eerie
    Non sembra male.
    Livello 29 - Luigi
    Tecnicamente incredibile fermosi
    Livello 24 - Bowser
    Codice amico Nintendo Switch:SW-5238-4281-3717
    Sito web:http://bit.ly/1XQ9sUW
    .. Alla faccia di "un altro spin-off inutile" ... fermosi
    Livello 29 - Luigi
    Dagli screen mi sembrava una PS3
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer."
    1959 - 2015
    Grazie di tutto, Satoru

Immagine
    Storm - Red ♪ - Firo
    Immagine
    *laughs*
    Livello 24 - Bowser
    FlippoH ha scritto:Dagli screen mi sembrava una PS3
    ekm

Volevo chiedere un favore, non è che si potrebbe tradurre qualcosa di quello che c'è scritto nel primo post? Non riesco a capire bene tutto... ve ne sarei grato :^^:
    Livello 29 - Luigi
    FlippoH ha scritto:Dagli screen mi sembrava una PS3
    Beh, no... al massimo potrebbe essere uno dei primi giochi per PS3, ma ha dell'incredibile, trattandosi di un titolo portatile...
    Suppa Mario ha scritto:.. Alla faccia di "un altro spin-off inutile" ... fermosi
    La grafica non fà il gioco...
    Livello 12 - Bob-Omba
    Impressioni di Gameinformer: (Aggiunto al primo post)
    The first thing to know about Liberation is that it looks and sounds like a full Assassin’s Creed release. If the game had not been announced as a Vita title, I think I would have assumed it was going to be a console release, because it looks fantastic. The game is being built with the same engine as Assassin’s Creed III, and if they’ve scaled anything back graphically to fit the game on the smaller system, they’ve done an excellent job hiding it.

Our demo begins with Assassin’s Creed’s first female protagonist, Aveline, making her way across a series of roofs in New Orleans towards a gathering of Spanish soldiers in the middle of spat with some of the locals. The city is in the middle of an uprising against the Spanish. Spain was given Louisiana by France after the Revolutionary War, which doesn’t sit will with the residents of the state.

After jumping on a soldier from a rooftop, a fight breaks out. Combat looks like the defensive sword fighting seen in previous Assassins titles. The biggest change from the console versions of the game appears to be the new chain kill bar. Ubisoft said that the name of this new combat mechanic may change by the time Liberation releases, but chain kill bar is an apt description. After performing a number of assassinations, you have a charge bar that will fill allowing you to pause the game and physically tap your opponents on screen. After the game resumes, Aveline automatically chains a series of attacks together to kill everyone you tapped. If enemies are far away, Aveline uses her gun. If they are close, she uses her blade. It recalls a similar system that appeared in another Ubisoft game, Splinter Cell: Conviction, that allowed Sam Fisher to take out multiple enemies in quick succession.

After dispatching the enemies, Aveline moves onto a new section; driving a horse-drawn carriage through the streets of New Orleans. Her cargo is a series of explosive barrels. Enemies fire on Aveline setting her cargo on fire, so she has to rush to her destination in hopes that the barrels don’t explode before she can get where she needs to go. She has a specific location where she wants to the barrels to blow up, after all. To speed up the horses, you have to tap the side of the screen. I asked if you have to use the touch screen exclusively to snap the reigns, and Ubisoft said that it wants to give players the option to use either the touch screen or the buttons for those kinds of actions. At the moment, however, touch screen is the only option. The touch screen was also used to select and equip assorted items in your inventory. Ubisoft said it will likely incorporate the back touch panel in some way, but didn’t have anything to show off in the demo we were seeing.

Our demo ended with a quick romp around the city to see some of the sites. Aveline took a walk through Jackson Square, climbed St. Louis Cathedral, rotated the camera to take in the open city, and did the all too familiar jump into a hay bale below.

Assassin’s Creed III Liberation is coming to the Vita on October 30.
    Gianmark ha scritto:
    Suppa Mario ha scritto:.. Alla faccia di "un altro spin-off inutile" ... fermosi
    Non si tratta di questo, ma del fatto che Liberation sembra di essere un AC vero che è praticamente come le versioni home invece dei soliti spin-off per handheld che non si possono nemmeno comparare.
    SWAG.
    Livello 24 - Bowser
    Foshy ha scritto:
    Gianmark ha scritto:
    Non si tratta di questo, ma del fatto che Liberation sembra di essere un AC vero che è praticamente come le versioni home invece dei soliti spin-off per handheld che non si possono nemmeno comparare.
    ...e la grafica condensa bene tutto il resto. Ovvio che questo dettaglio non fa il gioco, ma se messo insieme ad altre qualità è bello da vedere. sìsì
    Livello 29 - Luigi
    Foshy ha scritto:
    Gianmark ha scritto:
    Ok, ma io stavo rispondendo a Suppa che dopo il mio commento positivo sul lato tecnologico del gioco ha ripreso il mio commento di qualche giorno fà in cui avevo ipotizzato che sarebbe stato uno spin-off superfluo come quelli per DS e PSP.
    Livello 24 - Bowser
    Gianmark ha scritto:Ok, ma io stavo rispondendo a Suppa che dopo il mio commento positivo sul lato tecnologico del gioco ha ripreso il mio commento di qualche giorno fà in cui avevo ipotizzato che sarebbe stato uno spin-off superfluo come quelli per DS e PSP.
    Ti chiedo scusa se ti sono sembrato brusco, non intendevo attaccarti, fra l'altro ho usato quelle parole per esprimermi come meglio credevo, non ricordavo nemmeno che l'avessi usata tu! rofl
    Livello 30 - Mario
    Codice amico Nintendo Switch:SW-0000-0000-0000
    Me ne sono accorto solo ora: http://www.mariocastle.it/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1250 .
    When you're dead, they really fix you up. I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.
    Livello 29 - Luigi
    Uniti i due topic.
    Livello 24 - Bowser
    Immagine
    Assassin's Creed Liberation disponibile dal 31 Ottobre.
    Prenotalo per ottenere l'esclusivo Assassin's Voodoo Pack, disponibile da: Gamestop, Amazon, Multiplayer, Fnac, Feltrinelli, Game Life, GamePeople.

Fonte:
    pagina ufficiale di Assassin's Creed Italia su Facebook.
    Un messaggio dallo staff
    Il forum è archiviato, adesso usiamo Discord per parlare quotidianamente.
    Se cerchi altro, trovi tutte le news sulla serie di Super Mario su Mariocastle.it, l'enciclopedia su Mariowiki.it e i nostri profili social qui. Grazie per aver postato nel forum nel corso degli anni, non ce ne dimenticheremo mai!
    Un messaggio dal cuore