Hyper Light Drifter | Action RPG dallo stile rètro | PC, PS4/Vita (?) | TBA

Livello 30 - Mario
    Codice amico Nintendo Switch:SW-0000-0000-0000
    Hyper Light Drifter is a 2D Action RPG in the vein of the best 8-bit and 16-bit classics, with modernized mechanics and designs on a much grander scale.
    Visions for this game have been fluttering in my skull for ages; something dark and fantastic, with giant forests to navigate, huge floating structures to explore, deep crumbling ruins to loot, massive throngs of enemies to rend, and behemoths both flesh and mechanical to overcome. I want it all to be as beautiful as possible, forging color with the dark and eerie wastes and intimidating landscapes. It plays like the best parts of A Link to the Past and Diablo, evolved: lightning fast combat, more mobility, an array of tactical options, more numerous and intelligent enemies, and a larger world with a twisted past to do it all in.
    • Rip through enemies with responsive, fun combat; engaging and brutal. Upgrade weapons, discover new equipment and trek deeper than ever.
    • Traverse a dark, detailed and interconnected world with alternate paths and secret loot. Miyazaki films have taught me that beautiful animation and design add life to a world. From characters to background elements, everything is lovingly crafted while I hum show-tunes and squint suspiciously at the flickering pixels until they perform as intended.
    • A challenge - The game is accessible and easy to pick up, but difficult to master and complete; enemies and hazards become more vicious and numerous, so players must use clever tactics to avoid death. (Some yell hurtful phrases at players simply to bring tears to the cereal bowl below.)

Pagina Kickstarter
    Ultima modifica di Mud il 14 settembre 2013, 17:09, modificato 2 volte in totale.
    When you're dead, they really fix you up. I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.
    Livello 15 - Banzai Bill
    Codice amico Nintendo Switch:SW-3023-9571-2244
    Twitter:Osvaldatore
    Sito web:http://it.osvaldatore.wikia.com/Speciale:WikiActivity
    Ecstasy ha scritto:http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/166 ... ht-drifter

lo ha già segnalato il buon Ska nel topic delle news, ma è così figo che ho deciso di crearne un topic (anche perché ha già raggiunto l'obiettivo minimo quindi non è a rischio fallimento).
    Sempre meglio creare i topic su queste cose :3):
    Immagine
    Livello 20 - Eerie
    Sono contento che qualcuno crei i topic dalle mie news! Bravo Muddino
    (Anche perché io preferirei concentrarmi su quel topic, invece che crearne nuovi)
    Moderatore
    Codice amico Nintendo Switch:SW-3752-4641-3809
    Santo cielo, è fantastico o_o
    A parte il tipo di gameplay che mi piace un sacco, lo stile grafico è bellissimo, alterna pixel art a effetti di luce stupendi e in alcuni punti è davvero suggestivo.

P.S.: se vuoi aggiungi una descrizione e qualche immagine, così è più bello da vedere e attira di più l'attenzione sìsì
    Amministratore
    Codice amico Nintendo Switch:SW-2068-0538-9502
    Ma è meraviglioso. Ottima scelta quella di creare il topic amore. sìsì
    Immagine
    Livello 30 - Mario
    Codice amico Nintendo Switch:SW-0000-0000-0000
    Red&Green ha scritto:Santo cielo, è fantastico o_o
    A parte il tipo di gameplay che mi piace un sacco, lo stile grafico è bellissimo, alterna pixel art a effetti di luce stupendi e in alcuni punti è davvero suggestivo.

P.S.: se vuoi aggiungi una descrizione e qualche immagine, così è più bello da vedere e attira di più l'attenzione sìsì
    Fatto sìsì
    When you're dead, they really fix you up. I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.
    Livello 29 - Luigi
    Fantastico.
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer."
    1959 - 2015
    Grazie di tutto, Satoru

Immagine
    Storm - Red ♪ - Firo
    Immagine
    *laughs*
    Livello 20 - Eerie
    Potreste cagare anche il mio ING però ;_;
    Livello 28 - Donkey Kong
    Ma è fantastico, le luci sono fatte così bene che a volte sembra un gioco in 3d, lo prenderò. sìsì
    Un messaggio dallo staff
    Il forum è archiviato, adesso usiamo Discord per parlare quotidianamente.
    Se cerchi altro, trovi tutte le news sulla serie di Super Mario su Mariocastle.it, l'enciclopedia su Mariowiki.it e i nostri profili social qui. Grazie per aver postato nel forum nel corso degli anni, non ce ne dimenticheremo mai!
    Un messaggio dal cuore