[News] Miyamoto: "Con Metroid è facile immaginare degli interessanti utilizzi del Wii U GamePad" + StarFox HD

Livello 30 - Mario
    Codice amico Nintendo Switch:SW-0000-0000-0000
    We all want to see one Nintendo franchise or another come to Wii U. Some of us eagerly anticipate the next Zelda, or want to see a true 3D Mario along the lines of Mario Galaxy. Yet if there's one person whose opinion matters more than all others, it's Shigeru Miyamoto's.

As the co-manager of Nintendo's internal development teams and one of the most senior executives at the company, the legendary designer surely has a bit more influence than just about anyone else in the world. When I recently chatted with Miyamoto, I asked him what he would want to see on Wii U.

With the caveat that he's not necessarily talking about games in active development, and that the process of evaluating which characters and games are appropriate for a system or mechanic is always ongoing, Miyamoto indicated two franchises have his attention. The first? Metroid.

"With Metroid it's very easy to imagine some interesting implementation for Wii U," Miyamoto mentioned. "I think that having another screen with the gyro built in really gives you a lot of interesting opportunities for development, and we can bring a lot of our games to life in a completely unique way with that."

"I feel like the possibilities of the GamePad for Metroid could be really fantastic," Miyamoto told me at a different point in our conversation. "There's certainly a lot that you could do there for that game."

Yet the one that Miyamoto really wants to see? The Nintendo executive didn't give any details, but noted that "personally" the franchise he wants most on Wii U is Star Fox. Here's hoping one day Miyamoto's wish - alongside millions of Nintendo fans - is realized on the HD system.
    Fonte.
    When you're dead, they really fix you up. I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.
    Amministratore
    Codice amico Nintendo Switch:SW-5819-9561-2202
    Twitter:stormkyleis
    Non vedo l'ora per Metroid. Mi aspetto un nuovo episodio in prima persona, in cui il GamePad prende il ruolo dei visori speciali.
    Immagine
    Livello 29 - Luigi
    Parole, sono solo chiacchiere. Sono stato di questi "se", "ma", "però" e "forse". Nintendo ultimamente non fà altro che promettere e far hyppare, bah.
    Livello 24 - Bowser
    Codice amico Nintendo Switch:SW-5238-4281-3717
    Sito web:http://bit.ly/1XQ9sUW
    Gianmark ha scritto:Parole, sono solo chiacchiere. Sono stato di questi "se", "ma", "però" e "forse". Nintendo ultimamente non fà altro che promettere e far hyppare, bah.
    Non so perchè ma appena ho letto il tuo commento mi è venuto in mente Zack che ha dovuto imprecare un bel po' di anni per vedere Pikmin 3. fermosi
    Livello 28 - Donkey Kong
    Sarebbe bello un Mdetroid su Wii U...allora che cavolo aspetta Nintendo a mettersi al lavoro?!?
    Un messaggio dallo staff
    Il forum è archiviato, adesso usiamo Discord per parlare quotidianamente.
    Se cerchi altro, trovi tutte le news sulla serie di Super Mario su Mariocastle.it, l'enciclopedia su Mariowiki.it e i nostri profili social qui. Grazie per aver postato nel forum nel corso degli anni, non ce ne dimenticheremo mai!
    Un messaggio dal cuore